- Wonderworld exists in people’s hearts and imagination
- Over 80 different costumes open up all the action you could want!
- Two Legendary Creators Reunite!
- 2-Player Local Co-op Mode
Every moment is an adventure!
Welcome to a wonderous all-action show, the likes of which has never been seen before!
BALAN WONDERWORLD is a wondrous action platformer game themed around the Balan Theatre. Led by the enigmatic maestro named Balan, the stars of the show Emma and Leo will use special abilities from a multitude of characterful costumes as they adventure in the bizarre and imaginary land of Wonderworld. Here memories and vistas from the real world mix with the things that people hold dear.
Twelve different tales await our stars in the Wonderworld, each with their own unique quirks. They will explore all corners of these labyrinthine stages, filled with a myriad of tricks and traps, to get to the heart of each story.
Pre-order BALAN WONDERWORLD today. Receive a BALAN THEATRE COLLECTORS SHOW TICKET available exclusively with all physical editions.
This 3D action platformer is the first collaboration between Yuji Naka and Naoto Ohshima (Co-creators of Sonic and NiGHTS) in 20 years. Step into the dreamlike land of Wonderworld and find a way to bring balance to the hearts of others and yourself.
* Customers purchasing the PS4 versions of the game will be able to upgrade to the PlayStation 5. Two controllers are required to play the two-player game. Two players can play sharing one controller on Nintendo Switch.
There are no reviews yet.